[AMPS] Re: [TEST-EQUIPMENT] 60Hz line frequency stability?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: [TEST-EQUIPMENT] 60Hz line frequency stability?
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil T. (VA3UX))
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:08:06 -0500
I spend a fair bit of time each week in 2 electric generating plants.  I
haven't asked this specifically (although now, I will) but I've watched the
frequency metering in the control room and I'd say its 60 Hz +/- 0.5 Hz or
better.  I may be way off because in this day and age, the spec may be way
better than that.

I'll repost when I get a definite answer.

Phil