[AMPS] Gonset amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Gonset amp
From: k8sm@juno.com (Scott A Long)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:28:11 -0500
I was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with the old Gonset
GSB-101 amp?  This amp originally had four 811's in it.  It has been
converted to four 872's with solidstate rectifiers.  I was wondering if
anyone knows if 160 meters can be added to this amp?  Is is for sale and
fairly resonable.  I know the owner and according to him it will do a
full KW.

I am looking for another amp with 160m, maybe another MLA-2500 if the
price is resonable.  If have one or know of one let me know the price and
I'll let you know if it fits my budget.

Please email me direct.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Scott, K8SM