No subject

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: rbigg@pcola.gulf.net (rb)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:05:33 -0600
Just a quick note to thank everyone who responded to my query about a
problem with my TL-922.  I was given a lot of good info, and I appreciate
that.

Well, the problem turns out to be something wrong with my TS-430S, not with
the TL-922.  The rf getting in the audio is bad with the TS-430S run
barefoot direct to the antenna.  It is fine on CW, but trashy on SSB.

May be something to do with the MC-85 desk mike that came with the pkg of
Kenny stuff.  Several guys wrote me and said to be wary of my MC-85.  I
don't have a substitute mike yet, so can't check out that aspect.  I'm going
to take the set to the doctor tomorrow, and get it checked out and fixed.

Anyhow, thanks again.

73 de Ron, K5BDJ