[AMPS] Alpha 86 qsk question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha 86 qsk question
From: paule@sfu.ca (Paul Erickson)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:01:33 -0800 (PST)
Hi Dick,

Thanks very much for the reply. As I said, I was checking out a rumor,
and am very glad to know that there appears to be no foundation. One
less thing for me to worry about in my preparations. I will have to
check to see if TRlog will allow the character tailoring you suggest
to deal with the "lightening" issue.

Again, thanks very much.

cheers, Paul - VE7CQK - email: paule@sfu.ca