[AMPS] Interesting new RF device

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Interesting new RF device
From: warrenw@pentek.com (Warren J. Walsh)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 08:22:35 -0500
Received a free sample letter from Analog Devices in the mail yesterday, it
was for their new AD8361 2.5GHz TruPwr Detection IC.  I visited the website
and downloaded the PDF datasheet. A quick scan of the datasheet peaked my
interest in using it in a watt meter.  You might want to check it out for
yourself.  The website is:

http://www.analog.com/trupwr-detector/

Have fun and 73
Warren Walsh - K2BM
DIGITAL Designer

Warren J. Walsh (warrenw@pentek.com) Pentek, Inc.
Design Engineer                      One Park Way
Phone: (201) 818-5900 x 251          Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Fax:   (201) 818-5941                http://www.pentek.com/