SV: SV: [AMPS] Tetrode Amp Help

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: SV: [AMPS] Tetrode Amp Help
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 23:22:56 +0000
Thanks for info. Of course you need always  a high frequency screen grid cap
or grounded g2. But you did not get my point: if your g2 voltage is slowly
following your SSB-signal you do not get envelope distorsion but a slow gain
variation. Of course your parameters are changing as well and you may very
well get more distorsion from this. Anyway, this very compact NAG 144 MHz
linear had almost the same output with 3 or 10 watts drive and the only
explanation I  can give is as above.

HEJ DAA DE HANS/SM5KI
<G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk>, "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>