SV: [AMPS] Telecommunication Museum in Stockholm

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] Telecommunication Museum in Stockholm
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:57:38 +0000
When you have visited Grimeton SAQ why not drive across Sweden to se our
wonderful Telecommunication Museum in Stockholm? A lot of old brass
telephone and telegraph gear made by ERICSSON and others. Spark
transmitters, RCA and  ship to shore receiving stations, the first broadcast
stations and first Swedish Television transmitter. Some old homemade ham
transmitters and best of all: our club station SK0TM that is active on the
bands almost every day.

Come and see the beauty of old ancient radios. Wellcome!

73s de Hans SM5KI