[AMPS] in the pink

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] in the pink
From: itr@nanoteq.co.za (Ian Roberts)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 07:40:18 +0200
John, I think I am not the only one on this thread waiting for someone
such as yourself to start feeling comfortable and take up the bait,
following the "pink" red herring.

Please make the following statement to clarify this matter once and for
all (your answer will have legal impart):
"Eimac does not use beryllium in tubes such as the 3-500, 2C39, 4CXxx,
and other tubes likely to be used by hams, other than in the conduction
cooled connector blocks which are clearly marked".

Thank you.

ps. Some of the info you have provided below regarding transistors is
incorrect or incomplete.

Ian,
ZS6BTE