[AMPS] Final..

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Final..
From: k7fm@teleport.com (Lamb)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 14:02:03 -0800
Dear Lars:

Yes, we have scrutinized the G2DAF circuitry long enough.  Your web site
will serve a useful function to allow those interested to explore recent
developments, and the website of G3SEK will allow those interested to review
the original article and circuit.

You have presented your circuit openly and presented results of tests made
upon the amplifier.  A few amateurs have questioned the results or
questioned the methods used to arrive at those results.  Such comments are
constructive and helpful and I expect are exactly what you hoped for when
you presented the website.  You have said publicly and privately that you
are ready to abandon the design if you find it flawed.  You use it daily, on
the air, and still have support for the amplifier from your neighbors.  Your
photos have shown that you are a skilled craftsman and the construction is
something that you should be proud of.

So, this is a natural conclusion for my public discussion of this design.

Thank you for sharing your construction and tests.

73,  Colin  K7FM