[AMPS] Economical amp with 160M

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Economical amp with 160M
From: Ku7i@worldnet.att.net (Lane Zeitler)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:34:48 -0800
Look for an AL-80A or SB-1000 with no tube. Should be able to find one for
around $400 minus the bottle. Stay away from the 80B. Not only do the meters
look dorky but it has this "dynamic ALC something" that is designed to get
lots of attention in the QST ads, er, I mean in unpartial publications that
have our best interests in mind.

Ku7i