[AMPS] PEP philosophy

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PEP philosophy
From: fisher@pldi.net (Fisher)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:52:38 -0000
I think I finally got straightened out on this thanks to several in the
group that took the time to answer my questions in detail - and, I had quite
a few questions.

My next two emails to this group will be as follows for those interested:

    1>    A copy of an email that I wrote summarizing/questioning my
understanding of PEP and related final questions.

            This email will have an attachment in .jpg format containing a
very crude drawing by me of a modulation envelope, a close-up of a crest
within the envelope, and a cycle within that crest - - and info on how to
measure PEP of that example for legal (and for that matter, as I now
understand, practical) purposes.

    2>    A copy of the 1> email as dissected (corrected, clarified, etc.)
by Ian G3SEK.

The above should cover most of the issues/questions that have been mentioned
in this thread.  If there are more - then I am still interested.

73 to all,  Luther K5YP