[AMPS] PEP philosophy: TRYING

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PEP philosophy: TRYING
From: fisher@pldi.net (Fisher)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:27:45 -0000
Thanks Rich AG6K -

I couldn't even get it thru in the body of an html email.  I guess html is
not accepted, either.

Anyone have a website for a temporary post of 62.4KB .jpg file?

This has gotten to be kind of a big deal.  They say a picture is worth a
thousand words - just hope the thousand words of this pic are more helpful
than not.  It is more ugly than some "Ugly Amplifiers" I've seen.

My server supposedly allows subscribers a couple of megs for a site.  So, in
the meantime, I will contact them and see how long it will take to get one
going.  About time I did that anyway.

73, Lu K5YP