[AMPS] re: Kenwood TL-922

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] re: Kenwood TL-922
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:11:20 -0800
re: want for Kenwood TL-922 Service Manual

>I'm looking to find a Kenwood TL-922  Service Manual
:no such animal.

Kind of bizarre they didn't make one...  Seems to me it would
have been a very popular item.

:The only thing of value in the owners manual is the diagram.

I also need a parts list...

:save your money, Skipp.  Someone with a large scanner
:could produce a GIF of the diagram that could be e-mailed
:or posted on a web site.  My scanner only does letter size
:items.

I would be happy to post anything amps related, anyone
sends on the http://sonic.ucdavis.edu   server. Please send
whatever anyone would care to have me post, to
skipp@pilot.ucdavis.edu      Next week the other 4cx1000
amp projects should appear.

I'm working on an SB-220 conversion (as Rich and I have
discussed on the phone) to 1MHz for an NMR research
application. I thought it would be great to compare a few things
in the TL-922 to the SB-220 circuit.

The factory SB-220 filament choke doesn't make it to 1MHz and
a few other issues. I'm curious to see the values the 922 uses
for the tuned inputs and if the 80-10m values are similar to the
220 values. Even though the amplifier is about ready to play, I'd
still like to look at the Kenwood Paperwork.

Thank you to everyone who replied direct. Somewhere out of the
crowd, I'll get a book or diagram.

cheers
skipp
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!