[AMPS] Adios

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Adios
From: kk5yy@juno.com (Gerald G Schmitt)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:09:38 MST

Good bye gentle amplifier folks. Although there is some good information
available from this group wading through the nonsense has become more
trouble than that information is worth.

It's too bad that a few folks on jihads spoil it for those who just want
discuss technical issues. Perhaps if I could figure out how to filter
Juno
it would be fun.

I would propose to the manager of the reflector that he allow occasional
questions from non subscribers so one doesn't have to sign up for the
nonsense just to get a straight answer.

Oh well discuss among yourselves I'm too verplect.

                73 Jerry