[AMPS] Cavity Amp designs for 432 Mhz and 1200 Mhz??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Cavity Amp designs for 432 Mhz and 1200 Mhz??
From: jarodger@airmail.net (Joseph Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 06:05:45 -0000
Hi,

I have been looking around for some design data on cavity amps for 432 and
1296 Mhz. I have not been able to find very much information though. There
have been a couple of designs in the ARRL handbooks, but not a lot. Is there
somewhere else I should look?

I want to build an amp using a tetrode (4CX250 family) amp for 432, or one
for 1296 using the 2C39 or 3CX100A5. One or two tubes for either.

Anyone got some information they could pass one, or point me in a direction?

Thanks
Joe
N5WY