[AMPS] That's it!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] That's it!
From: RichyRusso@aol.com (RichyRusso@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:57:10 EST
In a message dated 02/18/2000 10:07:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
K1LE@uconect.net writes:

<< I personally think it would be a shame to remove Rich Measures
 from this list. He has a lot to offer and I see no offense in anything
 he does...but then I have no ego to defend.

 Jeff Madore K1LE
 East Lyme, CT

  I agree, it seems that people are far less tolerant of others today. This
really sucks as Rich has helped me more than anyone in my amp project. Many
subscribe to a reflector, then feel the need to complain about excess email,
off topic posts, etc.
That is usually the only time you will actually see any mail from them BTW.
  I personally would rather have Rich back and have those who cant handle the
"delete key" leave. At least my amp is coming along nicely under the guide of
a helpful friend who takes the time out of his day to answer my never ending
questions. I would also like to take the time to thank others who had helped
me along the way and I am forever indebted to you guys.
  For those that feel compelled to answer me, do it thru email as I don't
want anyone to get offended by the barrage of posts that will follow. I
belong to many reflectors and delete what doesn't pertain to me. It takes all
of two minutes guys, but all day to complain about it.   Regards... Richy