[AMPS] looking for article rf design feb'89

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] looking for article rf design feb'89
From: hbrown@voicenet.com (Harry Brown)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:49:23 -0500
The application note is AR313 and it appears in the Application Note volume
that Motorola used to have along with the volume of data sheets.

Communications Concepts, Inc. has at least portions of the application note on
their web page.

The web page is at: http://www.communication-concepts.com/

They have a lot of application information, sell devices, pc bpards and
additional components. They also have complete amplifiers built and tested.

Hope this helps.

73, Harry, W3IIT

At 08:34 PM 02/21/2000 +0000, Jurgen van de Glind wrote:

>hello,

>who can help me?

>I am looking for the article about the 10-150mhz amp(mrf141g)published

>in rf design feb 1989. it is based on the motorola application note with

>the mrf141G. Is there someone on this reflector who has this article and

>can make a scan of it?? I am looking for the motorola application note

>as well

>thanks in advance

>Jurgen PE1LWT

>--