[AMPS] Rich is back, now how about KM1H ???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Rich is back, now how about KM1H ???
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:19:11 -0700

>on 2/21/00 1:10 PM, Vic Rosenthal at rakefet@rakefet.com wrote:
>
>> Good idea.  I would also like to see Tom, W8JI, too.  Perhaps these guys
>would
>> agree not to try to kill each other!  I remember reading an article in which
>> someone said that a software company could only have one super-programmer
at
>> a time; the writer compared them to Siamese Fighting Fish.  Guess this
applies
>> to amplifier gurus as well.
>
>While, it would be great to have these guys back it won't work for long.
>Mr. Measures cannot stand anyone who disagrees with him and all points of
>view that contradict his are wrong.  And he will needle people on misspoke
>phrases and words and twist them to use them against people.

?   It has always been my policy to use embarrassments as a weapon.
Tom's fateful post of 28 November is still hanging around his neck like
an albatross.
 ''The only things that defile a man come out of his own mouth''.

> Rich and Tom
>cannot stand each other.  Too bad.  A real technical discussion would be
>great.

It is not so great trying to have a real technical discussion with a
person who seemingly does not understand algebraic notation.  It is my
opinion that he needs to get off his lazy ass and take a basic algebra
class.  .  .

>Frankly, I care not who is on AMPS.  I used to be very active here but
>because of all the stuff that Mr. Measures always throws out and my
>propensity to want to do battle against it, I've stopped reading the list
>for the most part.  It takes too much time and isn't worth it.  That's what
>just about all the people who disagree with Rich do eventually.  This is
>really Rich Measure's list as far as I can see.  I've been kicked off the
>list in the past and no one came running to my help.

?  Who booted you, when, and for what reason?
thanks