[AMPS] Svetlana out of business?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Svetlana out of business?
From: charles@ab7sl.com (Charles T Johnston)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:16:27 -0700
According to their website all is well and they will be displaying at the
Amateur Radio Operators Reception April 12,2000 at the Las Vegas Hilton.
There was also an article about a new tube they are soon to releasing.

 Link to Svetlana site on my links page.

Charles T Johnston - AB7SL
charles@ab7sl.com

AB7SL- Ham Radio Pages