[AMPS] Rich's article

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Rich's article
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:14:19 -0700

>>Mr. Rauch. -- Have you ever read G. W. Fyler's article on parasitic
>>oscillation in the Sept. 1935 Journal of the Institute of Radio
>>Engineers?  thanks.
>
>Rich,
>
>You have mentioned this article several times and quoted it.

Alas.

>As the
>particular issue in which it appeared is out of print, and the current
>publisher claims no ability to reprint it or provide copies, you would not
>be violating any copyright laws to scan it and post it on your website.

True enough.  However, there are dozens of diagrams in Fyler's article,
so many pages would need to be JPEGed, thereby creating a whopper file.

>As an acknowledged well-versed author and wise person on the topic of
>amplifiers, don't you sense that it is almost a duty for you to do so?

My guess is that the ''recognized expert'' -  who could benefit most from
reading Fyler's article, along with his ever-faithful groupies, will
avoid it like the bubonic plague.  .

>Those of us who seek wisdom would very much appreciate it.

I'll have a go at it when I see some daylight.

cheers, Fred