[AMPS] RE: RE: Re: Re: Mission Impossible

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RE: RE: Re: Re: Mission Impossible
From: Jan.E.Holm@telia.se (Jan.E.Holm@telia.se)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:15:53 +0100

      Reason could be that English isn´t my native language, in any
      case it´s no big deal.
      How about this, if a car is dirty can it be called clean?  Ooohh
      well, guess this is kind a´ far from RF amplifiers so maybe we
      better drop it.

      73, Jim SM2EKM
-------------------------------------

Jan says:

>Still I insist, I would never ever call a distorted signal clean, sorry
guys!

Seems we merely have different definitions of what is meant by a 'clean'
signal: just that Tom and I appear to apply the same meaning. Chacun a
son
gout.

73

Peter G3RZP

 <<Fil: RE_ [AMPS] RE_ Re_ Re_ Mission Impossible.TXT>>