SV: [AMPS]Plate choke at the antenna end instead?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS]Plate choke at the antenna end instead?
From: bearl@ozemail.com.au (cd)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:48:25 +1100
See the excellent CWAZ filters by W3NQN in the new edition of the Handbook,
it offers 60 db attenuation of the second harmonic.  It  offers much greater
performance than the 7 element chebyshev design.  It would certainly make
building amplifiers easier not having to worry about the L in the tank
circuit

Craig
VK3HE