[AMPS] Dentron MLA 2500 Amplifier?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dentron MLA 2500 Amplifier?
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:17:20 -0700

>Can anyone tell me about the Dentron MLA 2500 Amplifier? ....

According to W. Foote, Dennis Had sent the prototype of the MLA 2500 to
Eimac for engineering evaluation.  The engineers were reportedly shocked
by what they saw.  Roughly 100 man hours were spent describing the
problems and the recommended circuit improvements.  The prototype and
engineering report were returned to Dentron.  Denny apparently discarded
the Eimac report and produced the prototype without making Any of the
recommended changes.  It was almost as If Denny's brain was on Standby.
This was apparently the case because Denny's wife reportedly observed
him in flagrante delicto on his office desk, filed for divorce, and
Dentron went Belly Up.  When it was all over, Eimac had not been paid for
the any of the tubes.  I guess you say that Eimac was Had by Denny Had.

cheers

end