[AMPS] Re: New G2DAF amplifier information (KG2BU)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: New G2DAF amplifier information (KG2BU)
From: ab2et@juno.com (ab2et@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:41:27 -0500
Rich,
Wishful thinking  on your part the "Gent" in question sticks to the
"center" of the band in question and starts his squawking back to Poland,
the signal being so wide that I can carry on a conversation with a DX
station and listen in on his one sided retorts with ease, and yes some of
his vodka induced coments (in Polish) are actualy some time even
"funny"..
My-My I think that that Nappa grape juice must be getting to you big
time; you did say the FCC? That agust body that is doing such a bang on
job on all of the 75 meter miscreants, you must jest...

Cheers and Beers
Steve
AB2ET

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:04:27 -0700 measures <2@vc.net> writes:

> >Jan,
> >Your comments about Kris KG2BU (SP) are of no surprise to me, we in
> the
> >New York region have know about him and his "Mighty Killer
> Amplifier" for
> >some time and if you think that he is 50 kHz wide on 21 MHz the you
> >missed him on 75 meters at lest 75 kHz wide if not more.
>
> One defense is to operate just below the top edge of the band.   If
> the
> Mighty Killer Amplifier rears its ugly head, it splatters outside
> the
> amateur service band and the FCC can take legal measures.  .
> .........later
>
> -  Rich..., 805.386.3734, www.vcnet.com/measures.
> end

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!