[AMPS] Rich will never give in

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Rich will never give in
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:52:05 +0000
Now, from what I understand from the info from Rich´s psychoanalyzer that
Rich has delivered to this reflector, Rich will never give in even when if
test the DAF in the most scientific way. Because he really enjoys irritating
us and improving his ego. That is what this discussion is about -  not the
DAF -   and we all fell into the trap, hi. But suddenly he is very bright
and for a short period of time he delivers great knowledge. Without Rich on
the net my blood pressure would be very low, hi!  Thanks.

sooner............................ de Hans SM5KI