[AMPS] 4cx400a & 4CX800A Tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx400a & 4CX800A Tubes
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 00:46:17 -0500 (CDT)
I have several 4CX400A Svetlana nos tubes I need to part with. These
tubes have never been used, and are in first class shape. I will sell
them for $85.00 ea plus shipping.
I also have 4CX800A Svetlana tubes for $110.00 each or $200.00 for a
pair. These tubes are also nos and most have a mid 80's to mid 90's
manufacture date. They are guaranteed. These tubes are built to very
rugged specs for the Russian military, and are really strong. These are
the tubes used in the Alpha 91b/99 QRO-2500, Acom, and Emtron amps.
You can see a picture of one of the tubes at the URL below.
73
Tom
W4TH
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/ClassifiedsCt/tomstubes/index.html