[AMPS] [amps]Emtron fan problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] [amps]Emtron fan problem
From: N6BUU@aol.com (N6BUU@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 13:21:24 EDT
In a message dated 05/21/2000 06:31:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
laussana@epm.net.co writes:

<< mit).
 My qth is 7000 ft above sea level. The stock fan is about 103CFM.  I
 added another fan piggyback to the original one but the noise is
 unbearable. Has anyone had a similar experience with this amp. Does
 anyone know of a good source from where I can get a good quality fan ?

 73's / Jorge HK4CZE
 laussana@epm.net.co >>
wow! 103 cfm and it won't cool that tube! are u sure that the inlet is not
blocked??

            hank