[AMPS] Slow coaxial relays

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Slow coaxial relays
From: patrickth@mindspring.com (Patrick A. Thompson Sr.)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 22:59:10 -0400
If you can read through the coil the same resistance in both directions
(checking for internal diodes), why not try reversing the DC polarity to the
coil?  That should help with "stiction" or whatever the real term is.  Also,
try operating the relays by hand to see if they stick from weak springs, the
"goo" of ages, or other contamination.

Pat, WA4TUK