[AMPS] More info on the DANBRIDGE hi-voltage tester

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] More info on the DANBRIDGE hi-voltage tester
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:44:38 +0000
More details on the high voltage tester I have for sale:

There are two panel meters fed via DC amplifiers.:

Panel meter no.1: 3 ranges of leakage currents from 1uA to 100uA full scale.

Panel meter no.2: voltage  is read in 3 ranges: 3-10-30kV full scale.

Meter voltages are avaiable in an output socket - 1 volt full scale

0-30kV DC test voltage from an transistor 20 kHz oscillator/quintupler
adjustable with fine/course controls.

A 3-stage audioamplifier feeds a loadspeaker providing an audible indication
of ionisation. Even a very minute discharges provide an audible noise in the
speaker. Thus you can test without destroying your test object.

Guard terminal

Insulation resistance measurement up to 600 Gigaohm

Leakage current measurement down to 20 nanoamps

The test objects are not damaged during test

The test voltage is elctronically stabilized against power supply and load
variations

Fully transistorized

Mains operated: 100 to 130 VAC and 200 to 260 VAC - 50/60cy.

Weight: 27 1/2 lbs

Dimensions over all: 16 1/2 wide - 10 1/4 high - 11 3/4 deep

Instrument is used surplus and in fb condition and I have only one unit for
sale

Will leave home tomorrow for my summerhouse and will be back tuesday morning
our time. Will be QRV on the bands.

73s de Hans SM5KI
Pocket phone: ( Sweden)+ 708675812

>>Original message  was:

 "Have one DANTRONIC commercial 0-30 kV hi-voltage tester for sale dollars