Fw: SV: [AMPS] " Kein Rauch ohne Feuer ...."

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: SV: [AMPS] " Kein Rauch ohne Feuer ...."
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:25:08 +0800
In all the years I've been speaking German (45years) "rauch" means smoke
and "feuer" is fire.

I turned Hans' original line around to try to say there is no fire on this
reflector without the input from Mr Rauch. Yes I know it was a poor pun.

Right, wrong or otherwise, I think it is always better to have a great
number of opinions presented on a discussion topic. Both Tom and Carl
provided those much needed alternative views (the fire) at times.

I don't know how or where the drinking thing came in but if someone is
buying, make mine a pint of Guinness.

Cheers,
Alek. VK6APK. hic