[AMPS] BC-610 info

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] BC-610 info
From: baycock@HIWAAY.NET (Bill Aycock)
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 22:00:05 -0500
OK- so the BC610 isn't, stricktly speaking, an AMP, but- it includes one..

My son, W4BIZ is a rabid Boat Anchor fan, with an impressive collection. He
has just acquired a BC-610, in (apparently) pretty good shape. All tubes
light, and it will oscillate, and tune into a dummy load on low power. It
is the 610-G, and he has several of the band plug-in units, but is missing
the speech amp. (the low power part)

My question to the group- has anyone a good manual or diagrams, or any info
in printed form? I would like to help him, if I can-

Thanks- Bill- W4BSG
-
Bill Aycock          W4BSG              EM64vr
Jackson County, AL

W4BSG is "vanity" this time, but was
earned by exam in 1954, the first time.

w4bsg@arrl.net