[AMPS] RE: FS: YC156 NON-COMPLETED Amplifier !

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RE: FS: YC156 NON-COMPLETED Amplifier !
From: chg@logicio.com (Carsten Groen)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:31:52 +0200
For those who asked,

the amp can be disassembled fully, all sides, top/bottom, front/back etc
can be dissassembled from the rest. Everything is screwed together
with threaded screws and "L" alu profiles. So shipping should'nt be
a problem. I can also ship to the US using f.ex UPS Air. And for
those who asked about the price, well $1500 for the whole thing and
I'll spilt shipping in half. All components are of prime quality,
the two vac caps are each tested at 12KV and 15KV respectively, the
roller coil is NEW from Surplus Sales of Neb. Heating transformer is
new, all components on input board is brand new. Amp also includes
in- and output switching releays, 2 HC-1 in the output and 1 HC-1 in
the input. Also has a dual Bird Thruline section for use with 2 slugs
(slugs not included) (This section is not shown on the current pictures,
as some of the other hardware mounted in the amp).

Carsten Groen OZ9AAR