[AMPS] Commercial email

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Commercial email
From: tony@uch.net (UT7CT---> Anton Koval)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:06:14 +0400
        Not much of that. From time to time I post about:

- keys
- paddles
- FREE STUFF
- trade/exhange

    In some cases I just COPY what I hear on the sky  US/U.K. TV - the
English language is not the native one for me. So I am sorry for sounding
commercial.

    Also, I never send 100 % repeated postings. If there is a limit on the
postings as well as on the style of language your suggestions will be
greatly appriciated.

    73 !

    P.S. I am sorry for the language mistakes in this posting.

=======

73 ! De GW3/UT7CT
Anton Koval
tony@uch.net