[AMPS] Non-commercial email

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Non-commercial email
From: fredfffff@hotmail.com (Fred Fliss)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:36:18 GMT
Anton and the gang,

>>    Thanks to everyone who supported me/incouraged me.
>>
>>    This reflector is a REAL ham place, the place where the hams stand for
>>hams !

Indeed, thank you for helping me identify the nature of the list etiquette.
I was not quite sure what it was, and that was the nature of my enquiry.
Being a small business operator, I begrudge nobody their opportunity; I was
merely enquiring about the appropriateness of the venue.  Good going, Anton,
keep up the good work.

Special thanks to Mr. Wolf for his ingenious and witty contribution.

Regards,

FF
(who would turn off the Microsoft advertisement if he knew how)