[AMPS] CBers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] CBers
From: Wlfuqu00@pop.uky.edu (William Fuqua)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:39:13 -0400
    Well, my personal solution to the problem is simply to make sure
that any amplifier, transmitter or any amp parts that I sell only go
to licensed amateur radio operators.
    At flea markets I'll have a sign stating my policy and do my best
to stick with it. Also,  from now on, I'll not be so polite to
CBers that are selling illegal stuff at our ham fest either. I have kept my
mouth shut in the past but I will voice my opinion about their behavior
when ever possible.
     In ham fest flyers perhaps we should state that
no weapons, no adult-only materials, and no illegal CB equipment
will be allowed.

How about that.
73
Bill wa4lav