[AMPS] Collins 30S-1 For Sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Collins 30S-1 For Sale
From: w8cqjeff@ameritech.net (Jeff Weinberg W8CQ)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:17:36 -0500
Hi All,
I am selling my project - too much work and too little time.

I have a 30S-1 that is in the middle of restoration.  It is currently
disassembled.  The power supply is out of the cabinet and ready to assemble.
The cabinet has been refinished by Butch, K0BS, and is beautiful.  Also have
new door script.

I have almost all new parts for the power supply, caps, chokes, rectifiers,
etc., including an extra HV choke.

The RF deck is in good condition, but needs a good cleaning.  It would look
even better stripped out and re-finished.

I also have other spare parts for the RF deck and an extra tube (2 total).

The front panel is very nice (with spare meters).

I would like to sell the entire package  for $1700 or other serious offers.
I can deliver to Shelby this weekend or can arrange meeting for delivery.

Email or call during the day (317) 337-3461 or evening (317) 892-5275.

Regards,
Jeff Weinberg  W8CQ
Indianapolis, IN
w8cqjeff@ameritech.net