[AMPS] remote coil/cap driver motors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] remote coil/cap driver motors
From: w7ry@netzero.net (w7ry)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:25:42 -0700
A friend of mine used 2 RPM reversible motors that are designed for
telescope steering. They are for the size telescopes that you would put on
your patio. They are designed to be controlled with a computer program. As I
remember they were not to expensive. Look at some of the telescope supply
firms. I am sure there are plenty of them on the internet.

Good luck.
73, Jim W7RY