Fw: [AMPS] Amp Explosions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [AMPS] Amp Explosions
From: jeff@wa1hco.mv.com (jeff millar)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 00:41:21 -0400
 If the spider had a significant amount if nichrome in her diet that
wouldn't
 have happened.  I've started a company to sell flies of various sizes that
have
 been fed a diet of 10 ppm of oxygen free nichrome.   Just let the flies
 loose in the shack, the spiders eat them and create a lossy network, err
 web.  I'm working on the modeling software as I type, the biggest problem
is
 calibrating my grid dip meter with the special spider measurement coil I
had
 to invent...patent pending.

 jeff