[AMPS] screen grid

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] screen grid
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 07:31:40 -0700
>measures wrote:
>>

>> >I search schematic diagram  of power supply  for screen  grid of one
>> >4cx10000 someone can  help me?
>> >ciao de i5uxj
>> >\
>> see my Web site.
>>
>> -  Rich..., 805.386.3734, www.vcnet.com/measures.
>> end
>i know your very good site.

tnx for comments

>For me is one of the best tecnical site.
>but i do not find any related at 1000 (1300) volt 300w screen supply.

A 723-based screen supply is shown in Figure 8.  It regulates shockingly
well at 2000v output.  Please see Figure 5.  This diagram shows the
glitch protection that is needed with a screen supply for 8171s, et
cetera.   Also, the primary of the screen supply transformer needs a
fast-acting fuse to limit screen dissipation.

>For my use i think that i need stabilzer puwer supply with power tube.
>am i wrong?

si, correcto  Since the bias v must always be adjusted for virtually zero
grid current in AB1, the screen v adjust is used to set zero signal anode
current (ZSAC).

ciao, Alfredo

end