[AMPS] 814 AMP

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 814 AMP
From: kc4slk@csrlink.net (Mike Sawyer)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:38:19 -0400
An 814 was built along the same lines as an 807. Hallicrafters used them as
finals in the HT-6 and HT-9 transmitters. Without checking I believe that
they are pentodes, like a miniature 813. The would dissipate about 90 watts
with about 1500 VDC on the plates in Class C telephony , (AM). They were the
pre-6146's of the '40's. Nice tube. Long live "Hollow-State Technology".
Mike(y)
W3SLK