[AMPS] SELL: Command Technologies 2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SELL: Command Technologies 2500
From: w2cqm@juno.com (w2cqm@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:36:58 -0400
SELL: Near mint Command Technologies 2500 10-160m linear amplifier.
        Reconfiguring my country home station and offering a near mint, highest
quality linear amplifier with two (2) 3cx800A7's with 1500W++ output
(220VAC primaries)  with about 30-35w of drive. Unit is complete with
original manual and shipping cartons and has only has about 10 hours use.
 $2100+ shipping.
        The unit was dedicated to 80m operation and mated to a near mint Yaesu
FT990 DC complete with the 500cycle and narrow SSB filters installed.
Package complete with the hand microphone,  matching SP6 speaker, and the
outboard Time Wave DSP9+ audio filter.  I am the original owner and a
non-smoker. I Will consider a deal on the entire  station  in perfect
operating condition or will unbundle the amplifier for a discrete sale.
Unit currently in operation in my Pennsylvania home (near Scranton) or
will transport it to New York City  for a demonstration for any seriously
interested party.  Can send digitals as soon  as the camera is returned
from  Olympus repaired.  Station being replaced with a newly purchased
Yaesu 1000MP-V and a pair of homebrew 8877's. Ron W2CQM New York City

Epilogue: See QRZ.COM for the listing of the  most recent articles
written  for QST and 73 Magazine authored by W2CQM.
http://www.qrz.com/callsign.html?callsign=w2cqm