[AMPS] G2DAF Circuit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] G2DAF Circuit
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:59:38 +0200
Just as an information about my DAF amp, the screen voltage is derived by a
voltage quadrupler circuit, not a voltage doubler. Screen voltage on peaks
at maximum screen current is around 650 volts, a good value for my QBL
5/3500 tube.
The RF input is across a 200 ohm resistor and I use tuned input circuits
for all bands presenting a steady load to the exciter at all power levels.

Detailed pictures can be seen at www.qsl.net/sm2cew and there is a link
there to SM3BDZ's webpage with all the plots he made when he put his amp on
the test bench.

Ciao,
Peter SM2CEW