SV: [AMPS] G2DAF Circuit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] G2DAF Circuit
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 05:51:53 -0700

>At 01:45 2000-10-28 , Lars, SM3BDZ wrote:
>>  Statement by Tom, W8JI;
>>> The circuit certainly looks like someone didn't have the foggiest
>>> idea what they were doing at all when they "designed" it.
>>
>>Could be ofcourse, but on the other hand it might just as well be that:
>>
>>"The comments on the circuit looks like someone didn´t have the foggiest idea
>>what they were seeing at all when they "rewieved" it."

? The only review that counts is the surprise measurement on the air.

>>73 de Lars, SM3BDZ
>
>I would like to add the following statement from a good friend of mine:
>
>"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
>minds." -  Albert Einstein

Maleva (?) had some interesting comments about Al.

>Albert was right, look at the opposition we SM's get for rejuvenating an
>old design that has merits.

Trying to connect Einstein with the DAF amplifier really takes the cake.

If merit is RF output, the AB1 design that has the most merit is the one
that applies maximal screen and anode potentials.

end

end