[AMPS] Two Tone 2000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Two Tone 2000
From: ITR@Nanoteq.co.za (Ian Roberts)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 09:15:27 +0200
The Windows-based software SpectraLab has a generator function which
allows up to 10 user defined audio tones to be activated, at user
selectable levels.

Output via sound card.

For dynamic intermod testing, two tones can be pulsed by selecting "run"
and "off" with the mouse, spectrum analyser on peak hold to sort out the
DAF.

Two exciters will be needed to test an amp (RF drive needed, not audio
drive), but the principle is the same.

Ian ZS6BTE