[AMPS] Wanted - Eimac Y808 data sheet

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Wanted - Eimac Y808 data sheet
From: drkirkby@ntlworld.com (David Kirkby)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:27:05 +0000
Does anyone have a data sheet or any information on the Eimac Y808 tube
http://www.david-kirkby.co.uk/ham/y799-amp/y808-2.jpg

It's conduction cooled and similar to the air cooled 4CX250B, but I
believe is a little different from the Eimac Y799 or GEC CCS1 which are
the closest conduction cooled equivalents of the 4CX250B. I believe the
Y808 was made for the civil aviation authority (CAA) in the UK, but
perhaps others have used it. Perhaps Eimac only supplied it to the CAA.

Even Eimac can't give me a data sheet, but if anyone else can, I'd
appreciate it.

--
Dr. David Kirkby Ph.D,
email: drkirkby@ntlwold.com (formally davek@medphys.ucl.ac.uk)