[AMPS] 77SX

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 77SX
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:15:36 -0500
Change to read to better clarify:

"For export use, the modification to adapt to European electrical standards
can be found in the 77Sx manual.   It requires several changes to the AC
input terminal strip, including the addition of a wirewound resistor and
moving a capacitor in order to eliminate the need for a 120 VAC current
carrying
neutral.  I would first examine the configuration of the AC input terminal
strip and compare it against the graphical examples in the 77Sx owners
manual."

-Paul, W9AC