[AMPS] Wanted-very dead amplifier or basket case

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Wanted-very dead amplifier or basket case
From: w8nf@mailroom.com (w8nf@mailroom.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:11:53 GMT
I have the essential RF bits for the topband amp I intend to construct.
Tubes, sockets, relays, some tuning elements, and other associated
bits.  Alas, I possess neither power supply elements or a chassis.
Does anybody out there have what used to be an amplifier but perchance
now has the RF entrails eliminated occupying too much space?
Hopefully, something with power supply remnants, particularly the high
voltage transformer, remaining.  An SB-200 hulk might be ideal, but at
my price range I cannot afford to be particularly choosy.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dave W8NF

This Message was Powered by Xcel Communications
Sign up for your FREE EMAIL account today at http://www.mailroom.com
Give your FAX machine an email address http://www.faxroom.com