[AMPS] Will I have Problems with my amp layout?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Will I have Problems with my amp layout?
From: Douglas.R.Snowden@noaa.gov (Douglas Snowden)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:33:35 -0500
I have gradually pieced together a pair of
3-500 in GG.  I am about 75% done.  In the
physical layout, I have a Bud minibox that
contains a couple of vacuum relays mounted
on the top, with wiring inside. One relay
is for input switching and or course the other
is for output. I have a couple of feedthru
caps to put voltage on the relays.
The only possible problem I see is that I
ended up with the box very close (1 inch)to
the 10m inductor in the plate circuit.
Am I in for some sort of oscillation problems? Or can I
expect the GG configuration to save me?

Doug N4IJ