[AMPS] Fertility

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fertility
From: Peter_Chadwick@mitel.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:01:34 -0000
Rich said:

>One of my friends put up a dish for 2400MHz.  A few months
> later, the neighbor across the street complained that the
>antenna was making her husband impotent.   At the time,
>my friend had not finished building the 2400MHz transmitter.

There was a case here where it was claimed that a mobile radio antenna on a
water tower was radiating and making an 11 year old girl hyper-active and all
the rest of the bad things. Spoilt the story when it was shown that there hadn't
been a transmitter on the end of the feeder for three years..........

Still, back in the early fifties, two of the kids across the road from me were
talking through the 'two tin cans and bit of string' phone that kids of that
time loved. One woman came out of her house and yelled at them becasue she said
theyw ere interfering with the radio!

73

Peter G3RZP