[AMPS] QSK-5

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] QSK-5
From: plantin@tcomlp.com (Bruce Plantin)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:43:31 -0500
Hi all,
I have a diagram of a Heathkit SB2001-1 QSK board. I believe this board is
identcal or also identical to the Ameritron board but have no Ameritron
schematic.
My confusion is: When in the RX mode, I can't see the RF path from the antenna
connection to the xcvr connection. Is my Heathkit schematic missing something
or am I missing something?
At this time I don't have the actual Heathkit board in hand to verify the
schematic against the board for the answer.
I bet W8JI might know the history of these boards and the answer..
Regards,
Bruce W3BP